Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Alleged police impersonator indicted in 3rd case, in Epping
Heath attempted to pull over a 36-year-old woman at the intersection of Routes 125 and 27 by brandishing a police badge, according to an indictment and other court records.
Police say that Heath pulled over the women on Aug. 29 in Stratham and Sept. 8 in Hampton.
Hampton police arrested Heath shortly after he pulled over a woman in their town along Route 101 east near Route 1 about 10:03 p.m.
The woman was suspicious of Heath and asked for the motor vehicle stop to be done at the police station, court records say. Heath then got in his car, turned around and drove off, prompting the woman to call Hampton police, according to a police report.
Police say that Heath used a badge and blue lighting in his 2005 Buick Century to stop women driving on area roads.
The car bears the vanity plate DFIANT.
Stratham police searched Heath's vehicle on Sept. 11 and found "several sexual items" including condoms and packets of lubrication, according to Hampton police Det. Christopher Gilroy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus