Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Alleged police impersonator indicted in 3rd case, in Epping
Heath attempted to pull over a 36-year-old woman at the intersection of Routes 125 and 27 by brandishing a police badge, according to an indictment and other court records.
Police say that Heath pulled over the women on Aug. 29 in Stratham and Sept. 8 in Hampton.
Hampton police arrested Heath shortly after he pulled over a woman in their town along Route 101 east near Route 1 about 10:03 p.m.
The woman was suspicious of Heath and asked for the motor vehicle stop to be done at the police station, court records say. Heath then got in his car, turned around and drove off, prompting the woman to call Hampton police, according to a police report.
Police say that Heath used a badge and blue lighting in his 2005 Buick Century to stop women driving on area roads.
The car bears the vanity plate DFIANT.
Stratham police searched Heath's vehicle on Sept. 11 and found "several sexual items" including condoms and packets of lubrication, according to Hampton police Det. Christopher Gilroy.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917