Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man failed to appear in court due to second court hearing
Bail not necessary
Jeremy Churchill, 33, accused of felony theft, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge: “Bail isn’t necessary. I’m at the state prison.”
Bail revocation hearing
Steven Lwoki, 53, of 596 Montgomery St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, on a misdemeanor charge of stalking.
Police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Lwoki’s bail and a hearing was set for Friday to determine whether he should be held without bail until the charges are resolved.
Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael Thursday told an Illinois woman she could return to the Super 8 Motel, but only to retrieve her personal belongings.
Allison Fitzgerald, 37, of Coal City, Ill., pleaded innocent in Circuit Court to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct that alleges she was intoxicated and disorderly at the motel.
Michael set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. He said conditions include the booking process, not returning to the motel except to retrieve personal property and “absolutely no use of alcohol.”
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483