Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man faces witness tampering, threatening counts
The new charges brought by the New Hampshire State Police are: felony witness tampering, alleging he threatened to kill a woman and her two children if she called police; three misdemeanor assault charges, alleging he scratched, punched and pulled the hair of the potential witness and her two children; misdemeanor threatening, alleging he threatened to kill all three people; and a misdemeanor of unauthorized use of a propelled vehicle, alleging he used the woman’s car without permission.
A probable cause hearing on the felony was set for March 10. Trial on the misdemeanors was set for March 26.
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Melissa LaRoche, 35, of 38 Derry Ave., Hooksett.
LaRoche pleaded innocent to three misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening that allege she threatened to punch and to kill her ex-husband and another person at an Amherst Street address Monday. Bail conditions bar contact with the alleged victims and bar LaRoche from the Amherst Street address. Trial was set for April 9.
Luke Green, 33, of 73 Manchester St., could enter no plea Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to felony charges of sale of a controlled drug.
Green, who said on his bail information form that he has been a naval reserve recruiter for 13 years, is accused of selling crack cocaine to a Manchester police officer on two occasions: Nov. 28 and Dec. 16, 2013.
Bail is $5,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing was set for March 12.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 6
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief