Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Manchester man faces witness tampering, threatening counts
The new charges brought by the New Hampshire State Police are: felony witness tampering, alleging he threatened to kill a woman and her two children if she called police; three misdemeanor assault charges, alleging he scratched, punched and pulled the hair of the potential witness and her two children; misdemeanor threatening, alleging he threatened to kill all three people; and a misdemeanor of unauthorized use of a propelled vehicle, alleging he used the woman’s car without permission.
A probable cause hearing on the felony was set for March 10. Trial on the misdemeanors was set for March 26.
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Melissa LaRoche, 35, of 38 Derry Ave., Hooksett.
LaRoche pleaded innocent to three misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening that allege she threatened to punch and to kill her ex-husband and another person at an Amherst Street address Monday. Bail conditions bar contact with the alleged victims and bar LaRoche from the Amherst Street address. Trial was set for April 9.
Luke Green, 33, of 73 Manchester St., could enter no plea Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to felony charges of sale of a controlled drug.
Green, who said on his bail information form that he has been a naval reserve recruiter for 13 years, is accused of selling crack cocaine to a Manchester police officer on two occasions: Nov. 28 and Dec. 16, 2013.
Bail is $5,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing was set for March 12.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 11
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917