Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed in Manchester
CITIZENS BANK branch on Elm Street was robbed Wednesday by a man who claimed to have a gun and threatened to hurt a teller and bank customers./Courtesy Photo
Police said the robber told a teller he had a weapon, although none was shown, and threatened to hurt both her and other customers. The teller handed him an undisclosed amount of cash and he fled the 875 Elm St. bank with it.
The robber is described as a clean shaven, 6-foot white man, 50 to 60 years old, weighing between 200 and 220 pounds. He wore a dark blue sweatshirt under a hooded, brown Carhartt jacket with a maroon and gray scarf wrapped around the collar. He also wore a black knit cap and khaki pants.
Patrol officers as well as police dogs searched the heavily traveled area but did not find the robber.
Police released a photo of the robber, recorded on the bank's video surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the man or the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 5
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Another walk-off win for Red Sox - 0
- Nashua court gives veterans a fighting chance - 0
- Thibodeau claims fourth NHWGA Junior title - 0
- Stocks end lower on Portugal bank woes - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 2
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Total Votes: 917