Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed in Manchester
CITIZENS BANK branch on Elm Street was robbed Wednesday by a man who claimed to have a gun and threatened to hurt a teller and bank customers./Courtesy Photo
Police said the robber told a teller he had a weapon, although none was shown, and threatened to hurt both her and other customers. The teller handed him an undisclosed amount of cash and he fled the 875 Elm St. bank with it.
The robber is described as a clean shaven, 6-foot white man, 50 to 60 years old, weighing between 200 and 220 pounds. He wore a dark blue sweatshirt under a hooded, brown Carhartt jacket with a maroon and gray scarf wrapped around the collar. He also wore a black knit cap and khaki pants.
Patrol officers as well as police dogs searched the heavily traveled area but did not find the robber.
Police released a photo of the robber, recorded on the bank's video surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the man or the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 0
- Man arrested after two men robbed on Canal Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917