Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Citizens Bank robbed in Manchester
CITIZENS BANK branch on Elm Street was robbed Wednesday by a man who claimed to have a gun and threatened to hurt a teller and bank customers./Courtesy Photo
Police said the robber told a teller he had a weapon, although none was shown, and threatened to hurt both her and other customers. The teller handed him an undisclosed amount of cash and he fled the 875 Elm St. bank with it.
The robber is described as a clean shaven, 6-foot white man, 50 to 60 years old, weighing between 200 and 220 pounds. He wore a dark blue sweatshirt under a hooded, brown Carhartt jacket with a maroon and gray scarf wrapped around the collar. He also wore a black knit cap and khaki pants.
Patrol officers as well as police dogs searched the heavily traveled area but did not find the robber.
Police released a photo of the robber, recorded on the bank's video surveillance system.
Anyone with information about the man or the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917