Crotched Mountain honors its farming roots with tree farm honor
Much of the credit for the recognition should go to Bob Todd, president of Todd Land Use Consultants of New Boston, who serves as the forester on the land, Redmond said.
Creating the trails, which are the only federally recognized accessible trails in a mountain terrain, was suggested by the Forest Society after a nature resource inventory.
“If we did that, it would really then tie that mission with our support for people with disabilities with the asset of our land,” Redmond said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heavy, wet snow causes extended outages for Unitil customers - 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket