Home » Services » Advertising
Win tickets to see John Prine
Some four decades after his remarkable debut, John Prine has stayed at the top of his game, both as a performer and a songwriter. Recently honored at the Library of Congress by the US Poet Laureate, he has been elevated from the annals of songwriters into the realm of bonafide American treasures. Long considered a "songwriter's songwriter," Prine is a rare talent who writes the songs other songwriters would sell their soul for. Evidence of this is the long list of songwriters who have recorded gems from his extensive catalog, including Johnny Cash, Bonnie Raitt, The Everly Brothers, Carly Simon and Joan Baez.
Special guest Sarah Jarosz!
- Visitors are only allowed to enter once a day. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Each complete entry is put into a drawing to win a pair (2) of tickets.
- One winner will be chosen on March 19, 2014.
- You need not be present to win. The winner will be notified via email.
- NewHampshire.com is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected form submissions.
- No facsimiles, photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Employees, agents and families of Union Leader Corporation and affiliated subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of winner. Winners agree to sign an affidavit and any state, federal or other tax documentation that may be required at contest completion.
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Superintendent named for SAU 19