Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Nashua father arraigned after crash that killed son
The teen, Kobe Huynh of Auburn, Maine, had been suffering from a terminal illness. He died at the scene of the crash Friday night on the F.E. Everett Turnpike in Merrimack.
According to a police affidavit filed by Trooper Gerard R. Ditolla, an odor of alcohol was detected while medical aid was being provided to the elder Huynh. Ditolla visited Huynh in the intensive care unit at Elliot Hospital in Manchester and confirmed that Huynh smelled like alcohol, according to court documents.
Police said Nghia Huynh was driving a 1998 Mitsubishi 3000 south on the turnpike when he "lost control of the vehicle and struck the median barrier," causing his vehicle to overturn and rest on its roof in the northbound lane.
Then, a 2011 Ford Focus driven by Patricia Poliquin, 55, of Bradford hit the passenger side of Elsner's vehicle, according to police.
Messages were starting to accumulate on Kobe's Facebook page on Monday, after word spread about his tragic death.
"You were just beginning to explore the world and laugh ... but today you are in your true home and hugging Jesus. You were with us for too short of time," posted Bobby Ramos Jr. "You gave us joy and wonder of life."
He will be back in court on March 3 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Total Votes: 917