Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua father arraigned after crash that killed son
The teen, Kobe Huynh of Auburn, Maine, had been suffering from a terminal illness. He died at the scene of the crash Friday night on the F.E. Everett Turnpike in Merrimack.
According to a police affidavit filed by Trooper Gerard R. Ditolla, an odor of alcohol was detected while medical aid was being provided to the elder Huynh. Ditolla visited Huynh in the intensive care unit at Elliot Hospital in Manchester and confirmed that Huynh smelled like alcohol, according to court documents.
Police said Nghia Huynh was driving a 1998 Mitsubishi 3000 south on the turnpike when he "lost control of the vehicle and struck the median barrier," causing his vehicle to overturn and rest on its roof in the northbound lane.
Then, a 2011 Ford Focus driven by Patricia Poliquin, 55, of Bradford hit the passenger side of Elsner's vehicle, according to police.
Messages were starting to accumulate on Kobe's Facebook page on Monday, after word spread about his tragic death.
"You were just beginning to explore the world and laugh ... but today you are in your true home and hugging Jesus. You were with us for too short of time," posted Bobby Ramos Jr. "You gave us joy and wonder of life."
He will be back in court on March 3 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483