Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Candia man charged in October gas station robbery
Angelo Kapos, 35, had already been charged with an Oct. 18 robbery at the 7-11 on Bridge Street. The Mobil on the Run robbery occurred the day before, when a clerk said he was robbed of cash by a man with a handgun.
Kapos was arrested at the scene of the 7-11 robbery, but at the time, police did not have enough evidence to charge him with the Mobil on the Run robbery.
Detective Brian O'Leary conducted a follow-up investigation and determined Kapos was responsible for the Oct. 17 robbery as well. Kapos was arrested Monday night and charged with robbery. He was scheduled to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, Tuesday.
Bail for Kapos was set at $2,500 cash only and a probable cause hearing was set for March 26
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'