Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Candia man charged in October gas station robbery
Angelo Kapos, 35, had already been charged with an Oct. 18 robbery at the 7-11 on Bridge Street. The Mobil on the Run robbery occurred the day before, when a clerk said he was robbed of cash by a man with a handgun.
Kapos was arrested at the scene of the 7-11 robbery, but at the time, police did not have enough evidence to charge him with the Mobil on the Run robbery.
Detective Brian O'Leary conducted a follow-up investigation and determined Kapos was responsible for the Oct. 17 robbery as well. Kapos was arrested Monday night and charged with robbery. He was scheduled to be arraigned in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, Tuesday.
Bail for Kapos was set at $2,500 cash only and a probable cause hearing was set for March 26
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 1
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 11
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 29
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 9
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483