Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former SNHU budget director who admitted to stealing $1.15M sentenced
Raymond C. Prouty, a 1977 SNHU graduate and former assistant athletics director who lives in Hooksett, was sentenced by Judge Larry M. Smukler.
Assistant Attorney General Gregory Ward said after the sentencing that the university's insurance company paid $500,000 of the $1.157 million that was embezzled.
Prouty worked at the university from 1978 to 2012.
After the university discovered financial discrepancies in May 2012, it hired a forensic auditor who gathered enough preliminary information to report the matter to the Attorney General on June 11, 2012, LeBlanc said.
Prouty was inducted into the university's athletics hall of fame in 2010.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483