VA Medical Center to host open house
Veterans who served in Vietnam or the Persian Gulf War cannot be rejected for enrollment and are entitled to be seen and treated at any VA Medical Center for free.
Combat Veterans who were discharged or released from active service on or after Jan. 28, 2003, are eligible to enroll in the VA health care system for five years from the date of discharge or release.
If you have any questions, contact Stella Lareau at 624-4366, extension 6779.
MANCHESTER — Henry J Sweeney Post 2 Commander Daniel Beliveau announced that a meat raffle will take place at the club, 251 Maple St., on Friday, Feb. 28, at 6:30 p.m.
Proceeds will benefit the Wounded Warriors program, the commander's annual fund-raising project.
DJ karaoke entertainment by S. O.B will follow at 8 p.m.
For more information, call 623-9145.
Raymond Post events
RAYMOND — VFW Post 4479 will hold an open mic Friday from 8 p.m. to midnight.
The King of Diamonds game is at 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- DIY addition draws city's, neighbors' ire - 6
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Negroni family lays claim to namesake cocktail - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: West Side neighborhood loses trees and backyard privacy for the summer - 1
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Southside Middle School, where nary a gripe will be heard - 5
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Take a walk through Manchester's history - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Building owner says it's not easy being a landlord - 2
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: 50 years later, a constant ringing - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: It's a show, it's a sport, and it's tough - 5
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: A push for the return of hometown radio days - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release