NH veterans get a deal at Amesbury Sports Park
The park boasts the steepest snow tubing hill in New England at its facility, located at 12 South Hunt Road.
"The 50 degree temperatures and excessive rain in January weren't exactly conducive to snow tubing, but our dedicated snow making team has been able to keep our main hill open and even open more lanes," said Jacques. The recent snow has helped, but they have a long way to go to meet their goal of filling the local food pantry shelves all winter.
The Amesbury Sports Park is open Thursdays and Friday from 3:30 to 9 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The canned food discount is not offered through Feb. 23. For more information, visit www.amesburysportspark.net or call (978) 388-5788.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua's Harbor Homes grows, changes - 0
- Colebrook and Berlin to get VA clinics - 0
- Job fair in Laconia attracts veterans and 39 employers - 0
- Salem couple's effort to honor Doolittle Tokyo Raiders is gaining momentum - 0
- Footwear drive to help Liberty House - 0
- Whitefield event honors Vietnam vets - 0
- Vietnam veterans remembered 50 years later in Londonderry - 0
- Post 27 events - 0
- NH soldiers share family bond — and Purple Hearts - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire