Groton resident settles with wind farm company
Mario Rampino points at the Groton Wind LLC operations and maintenance building that was erected across the street from his home. (FILE photo)
Rampino filed a motion with the state’s Site Evaluation Committee on Feb. 12 withdrawing any claims against Iberdrola. He also withdrew his status as an “intervenor” in the SEC’s current investigation into Iberdrola’s Groton Wind LLC.
He left Boston because he needed peace and quiet, and he found that at the top of Groton Hollow Road.
Rampino said he was seeking a settlement.
Richardson would not comment on the settlement his client received.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Clifford D. May: Pinpointing the cause and effect in Gaza - 0
- You Turn, NH -- Suellen Griffin: There is first aid for mental health, too, and it works - 1
- Pat Buchanan: We are transforming into the Brazil of North America - 2
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Before your dog takes a dip in fresh water, learn about toxic algae risks - 0
- Another View -- Yehuda Yaakov: What Israel is up against - 7
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Scaremongering is the left's hobby - 2
- Another View -- Steve Stanek: Impact fees for new homes actually raise property taxes - 6
- John Stossel: Who will build the roads? - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Attacking Israel with the big lie -- genocide - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's