Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Derry woman accused of having stolen property
Reardon told Judge Thomas Barry that Dube may be held on a higher bail on other charges in Rockingham County. He said she has almost 15 pages of unresolved charges from a number of agencies that cover a range of offenses that include thefts and forgeries.
Name is not the same
Michelle Woodard, 26, of 58 Ash St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for the second day in a row Wednesday. On Tuesday, she was arraigned on theft charges and charges related to her initially telling police her last name was Demers.
Davina Smith, 23, of 475 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.
Smith is accused of telling her girlfriend that “she had better sleep with one eye open” and of throwing a glass vase belonging to her girlfriend on the floor, smashing it.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Robert Landry, 26, of 35 Hospital Ave., who is accused of threatening to slice his ex-girlfriend’s throat during a phone call Jan. 15 about seeing their son.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More details released in Nashua officer-involved shooting - 0
- Family charged in alleged Canobie Lake Park melee released on bail - 0
- Keene man arraigned in chalking assault - 0
- Man sentenced for driving into Ashuelot Post Office - 0
- Exeter police continue search for man who robbed bakery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City woman warned by judge to show up for trial next month - 0
- Manchester police probe shooting on Lowell Street - 0
- Alleged Hernandez kidnapper well-known to Gorham police - 1
- Plaistow lawyer found not guilty on all charges in sex assault case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Shrine team girds for Vt.'s ground attack - 0
- On Baseball: Fishers prospects sweat out deadline day - 0
- Goffstown ready for LL regional tourney - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat -- Message is clear: Offense needs boost - 0
- Marina dealers say boat sales are on the rise - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents - 3
- John Stossel: Healthy profits? - 1
- Clinton vs. speech: Bullying first; what next? - 1
- Another View - Charles Lane: Your money is being spent by dead people - 0
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Market Basket customers mobilize
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Police held Abby suspect's guns
Punch line: The NFL blows it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917