Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Police arrest 30, call them street-level heroin dealers
During a news conference, Mara said police are invigorating an effort to target street-level dealers who are often users themselves.
Subsequently, police arrested Jonathan Surette, 33, of 64 Laval St., and charged him with possession of seven grams of heroin.
• Ashley Monty, 23, of 628 North Road, Candia.
• Angela Lagrant, 40, of 547 Silver St.
• Timothy Miller, 36, of 7 Ash St.
• Kevin Potvin, 28, of 32 Bath St., second floor.
• Benjamin Hesselink, 25, of 14 Maple St., Nashua.
• Fritz Lemite (Lemire), 36, 208 Lowell St.
• Tabitha Smith, 25, 226 Karatzas Ave.
• Andrew Emanuel, 34, 664 Grove St.
• Robert Shatney, 48, 231 Thornton St., third floor
• Brenda Daoust, 46, 246 East High St.
• Sandra Debrito, 39, 886 Valley St.
• Mario Ozuna, 48, 119 Beech Hill Drive.
• Joseph Barlow, 32, New Hampshire State Prison.
• Jessica Caron, age unknown, Valley Street Jail.
• Coty Bourke, 22, 43 Walnut St.
• Charles Bakas, 59, 9 L Phillip Road, Derry.
• Kevin Andre, age and address unknown.
Mark Sweet, 28, 309 Goffstown Road, was arrested on a theft charge, police said.
"These are the people that are right out there on the streets," Mara said. Police said they confiscated nearly 60 grams of heroin on Wednesday and valued it at $6,000. Mara said the effort should have a short-term effect on the availability of heroin in the city.
"We cannot arrest away crime. We cannot arrest away this drug problem," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two men sought for shooting at Sunapee house - 0
- Ex-Plaistow detective could be jailed for attending chief's funeral in uniform - 0
- Man charged in Nashua kidnap case wants statements suppressed - 0
- Clerk thwarts Kelley Street store robbery in Manchester - 0
- Woman sentenced to a year in jail for crash - 0
- UPDATED: Nashua man accused of beating girlfriend - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man faces charge of simple assault against son’s mother - 0
- Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded - 11
- Bad drug label good for Rockingham - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown camps react to attendance reports - 0
- Executive Council approves removal of Exit 12 Merrimack tollbooths - 0
- Nashua panel to consider two police contracts - 0
- World War II veteran from Berlin to receive French Legion of Honor - 0
- Stocks tumble on Ebola fears - 0
- Liberia, U.S. officials say Ebola patient showed no symptoms before flying - 0
- Obama winning on a foreign policy issue for a change - 0
- Yom Kippur at Etz Hayim Synagogue - 0
- 2 NH residents file lawsuit against JetBlue for sudden drop during flight - 0
State surplus isn't big enough
Weare police sergeant's firing rescinded
Planned Parenthood endorses Hassan
By the horn: Feds owe NH man an explanation
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917