Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Police arrest 30, call them street-level heroin dealers
During a news conference, Mara said police are invigorating an effort to target street-level dealers who are often users themselves.
Subsequently, police arrested Jonathan Surette, 33, of 64 Laval St., and charged him with possession of seven grams of heroin.
• Ashley Monty, 23, of 628 North Road, Candia.
• Angela Lagrant, 40, of 547 Silver St.
• Timothy Miller, 36, of 7 Ash St.
• Kevin Potvin, 28, of 32 Bath St., second floor.
• Benjamin Hesselink, 25, of 14 Maple St., Nashua.
• Fritz Lemite (Lemire), 36, 208 Lowell St.
• Tabitha Smith, 25, 226 Karatzas Ave.
• Andrew Emanuel, 34, 664 Grove St.
• Robert Shatney, 48, 231 Thornton St., third floor
• Brenda Daoust, 46, 246 East High St.
• Sandra Debrito, 39, 886 Valley St.
• Mario Ozuna, 48, 119 Beech Hill Drive.
• Joseph Barlow, 32, New Hampshire State Prison.
• Jessica Caron, age unknown, Valley Street Jail.
• Coty Bourke, 22, 43 Walnut St.
• Charles Bakas, 59, 9 L Phillip Road, Derry.
• Kevin Andre, age and address unknown.
Mark Sweet, 28, 309 Goffstown Road, was arrested on a theft charge, police said.
"These are the people that are right out there on the streets," Mara said. Police said they confiscated nearly 60 grams of heroin on Wednesday and valued it at $6,000. Mara said the effort should have a short-term effect on the availability of heroin in the city.
"We cannot arrest away crime. We cannot arrest away this drug problem," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917