Home » NewHampshire.com » A&E
Berlin now even more OHRV welcoming after city council vote
And on Wednesday, City Manager Jim Wheeler invited riders from all over to come check out the real estate opportunities, in this, the newest gateway to a thousand miles of trails in Coos County.
Berlin has had a connector for several years between the Success All-Terrain Vehicle Trails to the east of downtown and in the west, to Jericho Mountain State Park, a 7,500-acre playground for a variety of motorized vehicles that the State of New Hampshire has been developing incrementally.
The changes go into effect “upon passage,” said Wheeler, “and really there’s nothing to do at this point but to wait for the snow to melt and the ATV season to start.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cranmore to Open a Week Earlier Than Planned: This Weekend - 0
- Cranmore Adds Brew Fest and Warren Miller's "No Turning Back" Film to Annual Homecoming Event - 0
- Nashville Indie Folk-Rock Duo to Perform at the Blue Mermaid Island Grill - 0
- Food drive will benefit Hooksett Food Pantry - 0
- Londonderry High forms team to get help for teens struggling with depression - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: 'Caliciopsis Canker' affecting NH white pines - 0
- Gift of Lights brings thousands for charities in Loudon - 0
- Public Information Meeting on New Shellfish Area Closures – Dec. 2 - 0
- FEEDNH supports local nonprofits - 0
Food drive will benefit Hooksett Food Pantry
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Win tickets to see the Amazing Nano Brothers
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Plaistow town planner arrested