Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Two arrested in alleged Claremont heroin bust
Eric Bastian, 43, of Alden Road, Claremont, and 2nd NH Turnpike in Unity, was charged with two counts of sale of heroin and one count of possession of heroin with intent to sell.
Each charge is punishable by up to seven years in prison.
Bastian was arrested Tuesday morning and found with more than $7,200 cash and about 20 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $4,000. He was being held at the Sullivan County jail pending his arraignment in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Claremont today at 1 p.m.
The arrests were the culmination of a lengthy cooperative investigation conducted by Claremont police, New Hampshire State Police, the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force and the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Departments.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist - 0
- Little League speakers stolen from Precourt Park - 0
- Ex-Fortune 500 executive now facing assault charge in addition to murder counts - 0
- Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison - 0
- Prosecutors to ask 4 years in prison for former Manchester diocese official - 0
- Stolen scratch tickets lead police to Portsmouth suspect - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
- Derry library's proposed 2015 budget moves forward - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs find a home away from home - 0
- Fish & Game Club planning ahead for fireworks event - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
High School Volleyball results
Bruins shut out Wings
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917