Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Two arrested in alleged Claremont heroin bust
Eric Bastian, 43, of Alden Road, Claremont, and 2nd NH Turnpike in Unity, was charged with two counts of sale of heroin and one count of possession of heroin with intent to sell.
Each charge is punishable by up to seven years in prison.
Bastian was arrested Tuesday morning and found with more than $7,200 cash and about 20 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $4,000. He was being held at the Sullivan County jail pending his arraignment in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Claremont today at 1 p.m.
The arrests were the culmination of a lengthy cooperative investigation conducted by Claremont police, New Hampshire State Police, the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force and the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Departments.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus