Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Two arrested in alleged Claremont heroin bust
Eric Bastian, 43, of Alden Road, Claremont, and 2nd NH Turnpike in Unity, was charged with two counts of sale of heroin and one count of possession of heroin with intent to sell.
Each charge is punishable by up to seven years in prison.
Bastian was arrested Tuesday morning and found with more than $7,200 cash and about 20 grams of heroin with an approximate street value of $4,000. He was being held at the Sullivan County jail pending his arraignment in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Claremont today at 1 p.m.
The arrests were the culmination of a lengthy cooperative investigation conducted by Claremont police, New Hampshire State Police, the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force and the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Departments.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More details released in Nashua officer-involved shooting - 0
- Family charged in alleged Canobie Lake Park melee released on bail - 0
- Keene man arraigned in chalking assault - 0
- Man sentenced for driving into Ashuelot Post Office - 0
- Exeter police continue search for man who robbed bakery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City woman warned by judge to show up for trial next month - 0
- Manchester police probe shooting on Lowell Street - 0
- Alleged Hernandez kidnapper well-known to Gorham police - 0
- Plaistow lawyer found not guilty on all charges in sex assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Shrine team girds for Vt.'s ground attack - 0
- On Baseball: Fishers prospects sweat out deadline day - 0
- Goffstown ready for LL regional tourney - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat -- Message is clear: Offense needs boost - 0
- Marina dealers say boat sales are on the rise - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents - 0
- John Stossel: Healthy profits? - 0
- Clinton vs. speech: Bullying first; what next? - 0
- Another View - Charles Lane: Your money is being spent by dead people - 0
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Market Basket customers mobilize
Police held Abby suspect's guns
Punch line: The NFL blows it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917