Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Parking ban pushed back to Friday in Dover
To help keep the downtown clear of snow, the emergency parking ban, which is in addition to the citywide winter parking policies, is scheduled to be in effect Friday from 1 to 6 a.m. in the downtown area. This will allow snow removal crews, who have already begun preparations, to clear the snow from the streets and sidewalks, according to a release by the city.
Vehicles parked downtown after 1 a.m. will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. During the emergency parking ban, vehicles may be parked in any city-controlled parking lot without a winter parking pass, according to the release.
A map of the area included in the ban may be found at www.dover.nh.gov/policepdf/DnTnSnowEmergencyMap.pdf.
For more information, contact the City of Dover Parking Bureau at 516-2277 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms