Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
No major accidents reported in Goffstown
A tractor-trailer couldn't make it up the hill on High Street near Smith Road, and the Public Works Department had to close the road for a short time.
"A lot of cars got stuck in the snow, but other than that, there's nothing major," he said at 4:45 p.m.
Police have been on the roads keeping an eye on traffic and drivers.
"Some of them don't clean off their windshields and go a little bit too fast for these conditions, and we target that," he said.
Police also issued a snow emergency and parking ban through 7 a.m. Wednesday. Street parking is prohibited until the ban is lifted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'