Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man with knife robs woman with infant in Manchester
Ariel Dupuis, 24, had parked behind a building on Main Street about 12:30 Saturday afternoon when the man appeared, flashed a knife and demanded cash, police said. Her 10-month-old daughter Aailyah was in a baby carrier she had just placed on the ground when the man came up, snatched her purse and ran off with it.
Dupuis described the man as being white, in his 50s, with yellow teeth, a black cap, jacket with hood and pants and wearing brown boots. He was last seen running on Flaherty Lane toward Schuyler Street with the woman's purse in hand.
Anyone with information is asked to call Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 6
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 5
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483