Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Concord police search for pharmacy robber
Just before 5 p.m., a man wearing the coat and a mask entered the 205 Village St. drugstore. He ordered one of the employees down on the floor and then demanded specific drugs from a second employee. Police, in a news release, did not say what drugs the robber wanted.
The robber fled out the door with an undisclosed amount of prescription drugs and was last seen running west on Washington Street.
Customers were in the pharmacy at the time of the robbery, but no weapon was shown and no one was injured.
The robber is described as a white man, about 5-foot-8 weighing 160 pounds.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 225-8600 or Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth