Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Concord police search for pharmacy robber
Just before 5 p.m., a man wearing the coat and a mask entered the 205 Village St. drugstore. He ordered one of the employees down on the floor and then demanded specific drugs from a second employee. Police, in a news release, did not say what drugs the robber wanted.
The robber fled out the door with an undisclosed amount of prescription drugs and was last seen running west on Washington Street.
Customers were in the pharmacy at the time of the robbery, but no weapon was shown and no one was injured.
The robber is described as a white man, about 5-foot-8 weighing 160 pounds.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 225-8600 or Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 2
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917