Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Concord police search for pharmacy robber
Just before 5 p.m., a man wearing the coat and a mask entered the 205 Village St. drugstore. He ordered one of the employees down on the floor and then demanded specific drugs from a second employee. Police, in a news release, did not say what drugs the robber wanted.
The robber fled out the door with an undisclosed amount of prescription drugs and was last seen running west on Washington Street.
Customers were in the pharmacy at the time of the robbery, but no weapon was shown and no one was injured.
The robber is described as a white man, about 5-foot-8 weighing 160 pounds.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 225-8600 or Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
NH's fishing industry staggered
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483