Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Manchester detective’s hit-and-run hearing postponed
Bedford resident Roy Drukker spoke on Tuesday, a day when Coco, his lawyer and prosecutors appeared in a Hillsborough County Superior Court-North courtroom. A hearing on the charges was cut short when Judge Gillian Abramson did not make it to court.
Prosecutors initially worked out a deal for a guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge, but that drew anger from the parents of the two teenagers struck by the Coco vehicle. Abramson evenutally rejected the plea bargain as inadequate.
Drukker, who once said he’d like to see the case go to trial, said Tuesday he’d be happy with Coco pleading guilty to felony charges. “We don’t really know what the proper penalties are. We feel confident the judge will enact a fair penalty,” he said. He said he expects Coco will deny any knowledge of hitting the two.
The accident caused serious injury to Drukker’s son, Dean Drukker, who suffered bleeding on the brain. And it caused emotional trauma to Noah Hickman, who believed his friend was dying, Drukker said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 0
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483