Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Man wanted in Fla. assault caught in Henniker
While looking for a car that was reported stuck in a snowbank on Dudley Pond Road, officers from the Deering and Henniker police departments came across a vehicle parked on the boat ramp on Pleasant Pond, according to a news release from the Henniker Police Department.
Henniker Police Chief Ryan Murdough said he spoke with a detective in Florida and was told that Hale allegedly broke into a home intending to rob the occupant.
Hale is being held without bail on a fugitive from justice charge after a video arraignment on Tuesday at Hillsborough District Court.
“Fake pot” seized
Murdough said that the federal Drug Enforcement Agency has identified a number of chemicals often used in synthetic cannabinoids as illegal under the Controlled Substances Act.
“They had a bunch of this stuff on them,” said Murdough, “but they said they bought a lot of it at a store in Concord, so we’ll have to see.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 21
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917