Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Man wanted in Fla. assault caught in Henniker
While looking for a car that was reported stuck in a snowbank on Dudley Pond Road, officers from the Deering and Henniker police departments came across a vehicle parked on the boat ramp on Pleasant Pond, according to a news release from the Henniker Police Department.
Henniker Police Chief Ryan Murdough said he spoke with a detective in Florida and was told that Hale allegedly broke into a home intending to rob the occupant.
Hale is being held without bail on a fugitive from justice charge after a video arraignment on Tuesday at Hillsborough District Court.
“Fake pot” seized
Murdough said that the federal Drug Enforcement Agency has identified a number of chemicals often used in synthetic cannabinoids as illegal under the Controlled Substances Act.
“They had a bunch of this stuff on them,” said Murdough, “but they said they bought a lot of it at a store in Concord, so we’ll have to see.”
READER COMMENTS: 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 3
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 3
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 4
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 1
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 1
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917