Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man wanted in Fla. assault caught in Henniker
While looking for a car that was reported stuck in a snowbank on Dudley Pond Road, officers from the Deering and Henniker police departments came across a vehicle parked on the boat ramp on Pleasant Pond, according to a news release from the Henniker Police Department.
Henniker Police Chief Ryan Murdough said he spoke with a detective in Florida and was told that Hale allegedly broke into a home intending to rob the occupant.
Hale is being held without bail on a fugitive from justice charge after a video arraignment on Tuesday at Hillsborough District Court.
“Fake pot” seized
Murdough said that the federal Drug Enforcement Agency has identified a number of chemicals often used in synthetic cannabinoids as illegal under the Controlled Substances Act.
“They had a bunch of this stuff on them,” said Murdough, “but they said they bought a lot of it at a store in Concord, so we’ll have to see.”
READER COMMENTS: 16
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917