Moultonborough senior connects past, present to be named Parker Scholar of the Month
Panthers Achieving Work Successfully, or “PAWS,” provides pupils with 45 minutes each day “designed to stimulate more interaction among students and teachers,” she wrote in her essay.
“He helped me catch the finer nuances and thematic elements of the book and we examined the more complicated characters together,” she wrote.
“I was definitely really, really excited to hear I was selected,” she said.
The Francis Wayland Parker Scholar program is sponsored by the New Hampshire Association of School Principals, in cooperation with the New Hampshire Union Leader, Lifetouch Studios and the Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Northern New England.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 1
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
- From Russia, with love of numbers at Nashua school - 0
- Great Bay Community College 'boot camp' trains students in precision manufacturing - 0
- Cyber defense competition coming to University of New Hampshire - 0
- Dartmouth College mourns sudden death of student - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal