Moultonborough senior connects past, present to be named Parker Scholar of the Month
Panthers Achieving Work Successfully, or “PAWS,” provides pupils with 45 minutes each day “designed to stimulate more interaction among students and teachers,” she wrote in her essay.
“He helped me catch the finer nuances and thematic elements of the book and we examined the more complicated characters together,” she wrote.
“I was definitely really, really excited to hear I was selected,” she said.
The Francis Wayland Parker Scholar program is sponsored by the New Hampshire Association of School Principals, in cooperation with the New Hampshire Union Leader, Lifetouch Studios and the Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Northern New England.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Danville police chief's challenger says department in dire shape - 0
- Cruiser video systems await Barnstead voters' OK - 0
- Inter-Lakes school voters pass articles, add custodian - 0
- Dunbarton voters to decide on $2.17M budget - 0
- Eliminating budget group focus of deliberative session - 0
- Hanover voters approve school renovations - 0
- Incumbent selectmen challenged in Pelham - 0
- Hudson voters to decide fate of five union contracts - 0
- Hooksett School Board candidate drops out - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief