Vows on ice
Pembroke couple renews wedding vows at Manchester Monarchs game
“It was also a bit of a mess,” said Boucher, of Pembroke.
That’s because Boucher and her husband of 11 years, Steve, beat out SallyAnn and Marc Trepanier of Merrimack in a doughnut eating contest Friday night for the grand prize in the “Twice as Nice on Ice” contest, sponsored by the Monarchs, WZID and Bellman Jewelers.
“We had submitted information to him prior to the game, so the vows he used were actually personalized for us, and pretty funny,” said Boucher. “He did a great job. We had some friends and family there in the stands, and we could hear some people laughing and cheering.”
“I consider myself a hockey widow, my husband is always going to games,” said Boucher. “We talked about renewing our vows last year for our 10th anniversary, but then life happened and we never did. So this was a great chance to make it happen, and what a great spot for it.”
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.