Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police probe leads to seizure of drugs, four arrests
At McManus' residence, officers executing another search warrant found drug paraphernalia, marijuana and more than $1.000 in cash with the help of a Manchester K-9 trained in drug detection.
Shortly after officers executed the search warrant at Beech Hill Drive, Salem Police Department officers stopped a motor vehicle in the Rockingham Mall parking lot, based on prior intelligence reports about the two individuals in it being involved in the drug operation.
The driver, Reynaldo Dejesus-Sanchez, 32, of Lawrence, Mass., and Leonela Delacruz, 21, were charged with conspiracy for possession with intent to distribute. Delacruz was also charged with possession of a controlled drug after she was found to be in possession of a small amount of marijuana.
Dejesus-Sanchez and Delacruz were booked in Salem and will be processed in Circuit Court-Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917