Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Londonderry town hall closing at 2:30 p.m.
LONDONDERRY — Town employees will have a shorter workday due to the worsening storm.
The Londonderry Town Hall is closing at 2:30 p.m. today, town manager Kevin Smith announced.
At Londonderry High School, performances of the Drama Club’s production of “Grease” were canceled for Thursday evening.
Club adviser Valerie Nelson said tickets are still available for Saturday’s shows, which will take place at the Adams Memorial Opera House in Derry.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 1
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 1
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride