Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Londonderry town hall closing at 2:30 p.m.
LONDONDERRY — Town employees will have a shorter workday due to the worsening storm.
The Londonderry Town Hall is closing at 2:30 p.m. today, town manager Kevin Smith announced.
At Londonderry High School, performances of the Drama Club’s production of “Grease” were canceled for Thursday evening.
Club adviser Valerie Nelson said tickets are still available for Saturday’s shows, which will take place at the Adams Memorial Opera House in Derry.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 0
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?