Geisel medical school sees enrollment jump
The increase of 1,104 complete secondary applications means Geisel has 5,241 prospective students to choose from, an all-time high for the medical school and more than three times the national average. These applicants are vying for fewer than 90 seats this year.
In 2012 the school was renamed in honor of children's author and illustrator and 1925 Dartmouth College graduate Theodor "Ted" Geisel, better known by his nom de plume Dr. Seuss.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads