Renowned singer/songwriter/producer/musician Bruno Mars has announced the eagerly anticipated additional leg of his blockbuster "Moonshine Jungle World Tour" which includes a stop at the Verizon Wireless Arena on July 18th!
Following two back-to-back nights in Mars' hometown of Honolulu, Hawaii, the acclaimed trek will hit arenas and amphitheaters across North America throughout summer 2014. The GRAMMY®-winning global superstar will be joined in Manchester by Aloe Blacc.
- Visitors are only allowed to enter once a day. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Each complete entry is put into a drawing to win a pair (2) of tickets.
- One winner will be chosen on July 11, 2014.
- You need not be present to win. The winner will be notified via email.
- NewHampshire.com is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected form submissions.
- No facsimiles, photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Employees, agents and families of Union Leader Corporation and affiliated subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of winner. Winners agree to sign an affidavit and any state, federal or other tax documentation that may be required at contest completion.