Organist named at Bedford church
St. Cyr has an extensive background of organ performance and choral conducting, include serving as the assistant guest conductor and pianist for the Vietnamese National Opera and Ballet in Hanoi, Vietnam; collaborative pianist and organist for the School of Music at Louisiana State University; a featured conductor with the LSU a Cappella Choir, LSU Chamber Singers, and LSU Schola Cantorum’ and New Hampshire Master Chorale guest organist.
Under the direction of Dr. Perkins Robert, he served as the first assistant choral conductor for the highly acclaimed Manchester Choral Society.
Upon completion of his master’s of music in choral conduction at Louisiana State University, he returned to New Hampshire to serve as the interim director of choral activities for Phillips Exeter Academy.
For more information, go to www.bethanycovenantchurch.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 17
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 21
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 10
- Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again - 2
- Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council - 1
- Insurance exchange: NH Dems, GOP switch sides - 2
- Bottle store blues: The useless grocery mandate - 2
- Finding city revenue: Seek more private partners - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- Manchester school board to take a closer look at lice policy - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 1
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire
Dunbarton’s $57 million school budget passes