Organist named at Bedford church
St. Cyr has an extensive background of organ performance and choral conducting, include serving as the assistant guest conductor and pianist for the Vietnamese National Opera and Ballet in Hanoi, Vietnam; collaborative pianist and organist for the School of Music at Louisiana State University; a featured conductor with the LSU a Cappella Choir, LSU Chamber Singers, and LSU Schola Cantorum’ and New Hampshire Master Chorale guest organist.
Under the direction of Dr. Perkins Robert, he served as the first assistant choral conductor for the highly acclaimed Manchester Choral Society.
Upon completion of his master’s of music in choral conduction at Louisiana State University, he returned to New Hampshire to serve as the interim director of choral activities for Phillips Exeter Academy.
For more information, go to www.bethanycovenantchurch.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School group favors opening JROTC at Nashua high school - 0
- Athletics Dept. employee at UNH fired over 'invasion of privacy' - 0
- Loeb School spring classes include travel writing - 0
- Windham ready to open a 'Little Shop of Horrors' - 0
- Salem to decide fate of $75m school proposal - 0
- Allenstown parents mobilize to stave off $1 million school budget cut - 0
- Busy week for voters in Hollis, Brookline - 0
- Nashua to debate school spending - 0
- Test scores tell tale of one city, several towns - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: North beats Memorial, advances in hockey tourney - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Campbell, Bergeon roll into quarterfinals - 0
- Rask stops 16 shots as B's blank Caps - 0
- Several union deals on Windham ballots - 0
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Londonderry set to vote on school repairs - 0
Several union deals on Windham ballots
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Londonderry set to vote on school repairs
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief