Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester man who changed locks barred from apartment
According to the court documents, when contacted, Morgan said he figured since the woman had moved out, he could return and so he changed the locks and slept there Sunday night.
Says she’s in treatment
A vehicle did an abrupt U-turn and stopped in front of the building, near Maple Street. Bemis, who was a passenger, got out of the vehicle, walked into the apartment building and returned a few minutes later. She got back into the vehicle, which then left the area. When the driver committed a traffic offense, officers pulled over the vehicle and, after speaking to the driver and Bemis, located a small amount of heroin on Bemis.
Mother delivered presents
Police said when Ryan Dawes, 26, of 48 Henriette St., had his mother deliver birthday presents to his son, who lives with Dawes’ ex-girlfriend, Dawes was violating both bail conditions and a domestic violence protective order.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Carl Fumerelle, 46, on a harassment charge.
Fumerelle, who is homeless, is accused of harassing a woman, including going to her place of work and calling her repeatedly, despite there being no reason for contact. One of the phone messages, allegedly more than five minutes in length, was left at her office, but also referenced her family.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'