Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester man who changed locks barred from apartment
According to the court documents, when contacted, Morgan said he figured since the woman had moved out, he could return and so he changed the locks and slept there Sunday night.
Says she’s in treatment
A vehicle did an abrupt U-turn and stopped in front of the building, near Maple Street. Bemis, who was a passenger, got out of the vehicle, walked into the apartment building and returned a few minutes later. She got back into the vehicle, which then left the area. When the driver committed a traffic offense, officers pulled over the vehicle and, after speaking to the driver and Bemis, located a small amount of heroin on Bemis.
Mother delivered presents
Police said when Ryan Dawes, 26, of 48 Henriette St., had his mother deliver birthday presents to his son, who lives with Dawes’ ex-girlfriend, Dawes was violating both bail conditions and a domestic violence protective order.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Carl Fumerelle, 46, on a harassment charge.
Fumerelle, who is homeless, is accused of harassing a woman, including going to her place of work and calling her repeatedly, despite there being no reason for contact. One of the phone messages, allegedly more than five minutes in length, was left at her office, but also referenced her family.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917