Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man who changed locks barred from apartment
According to the court documents, when contacted, Morgan said he figured since the woman had moved out, he could return and so he changed the locks and slept there Sunday night.
Says she’s in treatment
A vehicle did an abrupt U-turn and stopped in front of the building, near Maple Street. Bemis, who was a passenger, got out of the vehicle, walked into the apartment building and returned a few minutes later. She got back into the vehicle, which then left the area. When the driver committed a traffic offense, officers pulled over the vehicle and, after speaking to the driver and Bemis, located a small amount of heroin on Bemis.
Mother delivered presents
Police said when Ryan Dawes, 26, of 48 Henriette St., had his mother deliver birthday presents to his son, who lives with Dawes’ ex-girlfriend, Dawes was violating both bail conditions and a domestic violence protective order.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Carl Fumerelle, 46, on a harassment charge.
Fumerelle, who is homeless, is accused of harassing a woman, including going to her place of work and calling her repeatedly, despite there being no reason for contact. One of the phone messages, allegedly more than five minutes in length, was left at her office, but also referenced her family.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483