Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man accused of hitting Salem officer in leg with vehicle
Shortly before 7:30 p.m. on Monday evening, two police officers were investigating a report of a suspicious person in the area of 75 South Policy St., according to Lt. Ron Peddle. A resident called and told police that an apparently intoxicated man was at his door asking for directions.
The police officers stopped the truck on Muse Terrace, a dead-end street. However, the driver then drove away from the officers, made a U-turn, and pointed his truck at the officers while revving the engine.
Both officers attempted to pursue the truck, but lost sight of it in the area of Pleasant Street and South Policy Road.
Lowell police were notified, and they sent a photograph of the owner’s boyfriend, David Babcock, who was identified as the driver of the truck by the two police officers, according to Peddle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483