Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Mass. man accused of providing alcohol to two NH teens
CONCORD — A mother of a young teenage girl found her daughter and another teen in the company of a 23-year-old Manchester man who was plying them with alcohol, according to police.
The mother filed a report with police on Jan. 13. She told them on Jan. 11 she went looking for her daughter at the Concord home of the other girl. She entered the house after seeing the girls, ages 13 and 14, drinking alcohol with a man inside.
She confronted the man and told him the girls were only 13 and 14 years old. The man fled the scene.
The girls told investigators they met the man while at the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester where he worked at one of the stores.
The man, identified by police as Kristofer Brendel, 23, of Methuen, Mass., exchanged telephone numbers with the girls and allegedly prearranged to meet them in Concord at one of their homes where he provided them with alcohol.
Brendel was arrested Monday and charged with two counts of prohibited sales, alcoholic beverages; two counts of endangering the welfare of a child/incompetent; two counts contributing to the delinquency of a minor; and two violations of child restraints required.
He was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for March 24 in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 2
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 2
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 2
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483