Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Mass. man accused of providing alcohol to two NH teens
CONCORD — A mother of a young teenage girl found her daughter and another teen in the company of a 23-year-old Manchester man who was plying them with alcohol, according to police.
The mother filed a report with police on Jan. 13. She told them on Jan. 11 she went looking for her daughter at the Concord home of the other girl. She entered the house after seeing the girls, ages 13 and 14, drinking alcohol with a man inside.
She confronted the man and told him the girls were only 13 and 14 years old. The man fled the scene.
The girls told investigators they met the man while at the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester where he worked at one of the stores.
The man, identified by police as Kristofer Brendel, 23, of Methuen, Mass., exchanged telephone numbers with the girls and allegedly prearranged to meet them in Concord at one of their homes where he provided them with alcohol.
Brendel was arrested Monday and charged with two counts of prohibited sales, alcoholic beverages; two counts of endangering the welfare of a child/incompetent; two counts contributing to the delinquency of a minor; and two violations of child restraints required.
He was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for March 24 in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Total Votes: 917